24456For SOCMNet News updates in English and Malayalam

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Jan 30, 2013
      For SOCMNet News updates in English and Malayalam,
      please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
      Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

      Latest updates
      1. C.P.I leader Shri. K.N Gopi visited Pullyattel Varghese Qasheesho
      2. FACTS ABOUT MOR MICHAEL JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, MAMALASSERY & THE PRESENT CONFLICT
      3. Photos from the General convention - 2013 of St Paul's Mission of India Under Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church.
      4. Dukhrono of St. Antony held at St. Antony's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Mangalore
      5. His Eminences Mathews Mor Aphrem and Mathews Mor Anteemos received the members who are attending the WCC-CWME conference on Enabling Response to the new Mission Statement at the headquarters of the Jacobite Syrian Christian Church (Syriac Orthodox Church in India) at Puthencruz.
      6. I am submitting my life for the sake of my Holy Church - Rev. Pullyattel Varghese Qasheesho.
      7. Mor Coorilos Kuriakose memorial convention at Adichanaloor St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church.

      We are now in Twitter also
      Follow us @
      https://twitter.com/socmnet

      Please support and prompt.