24450Re: Why is our Church leadership lathargic ?? Where is the much hyped Media cell ??

  • Jibin K Varughese
    Jan 26, 2013
      why our church leadership is sleeping at all time if things going like this it will very bad for us.

      Jibin K Varughese

      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic