24397Sabha Calendar - Mobile Application Widget

  • Paul...
    Jan 8 10:20 PM
      Hi All,

      Just thought to bounce this idea, off my mind....

      In this new era of i-phones & android phones (Smart Phones), mobile applications have taken a front-seat. Nowadays, one can create wondrous works through mobile applications....

      If so, why don't we have our "Sabha Calendar", in the form of a mobile application widget?

      I know that opinions could be biased, just sounded it off, as I felt that it would help me, personally...and am sure many others would feel the same, once they get used to.

      Inviting Feedback/Suggestions, before even we get into the details....

      In Peace....

      Paul
      ID#1047
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic