24225Bishop Tawadros enthroned and installed as the 118th Pope of Alexandria asHis Holiness Pope Tawadros II.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bishop Tawadros enthroned and installed as the 118th Pope of Alexandria. He will be known as His Holiness Pope Tawadros II. His Holiness the Patriarch of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church started and concluded the enthronement ceremony prayers in Syriac and addressed the gathered believers and invitees.

    Congratulations form all our hearts, to each and everyone in the entire Church of God around the whole world, for our new beloved Coptic Shepherd, His Holiness Pope Tawadros II. May our Good Lord grant Him all HIS Heavenly blessings & mercy be always with Holy Father for the glory of God's Holy Name forever.

    More photos @
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.365158506910916.86589.159423580817744&type=1
    Video
    @ http://youtu.be/sHDNJV7P5-Q