23953Re: Kerala Vasthu vs Christian

  • Mathew G M
    Sep 19, 2012
      Rev Fr. Bennet Kuriakose,

      Thank you very much for providing this great perspective which you are able to give as a Civil Engineer and as a Priest.

      Another meaningless thing which a lot of us 'Malankara Syriac Orthodox Christians' follow even more than Vaastu is 'Raahu Kaalam'. I wish we all remembered Psalm 118:24 that tell us: "This is the day our Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Our Lord has made all hours of the day as good hours as He is all good. He has not made any hour, not even raahu kaalam, as a bad hour. It is us men by our evil actions who turn those `good hours' into bad ones.

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M