23912Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Sep 12 9:49 PM
      A brother asked an old man, saying, "How is it that, though I desire the gift of tears, of which I have heard the old men speak, they do not come? I am very worried about it." And the old man said to him, "The children of Israel entered the promised land after forty years. When you reach that land, you will no longer fear the battle. God, indeed, wills that you should be concerned, so that you may ceaselessly desire to enter into that land."

      From the Desert Fathers.
      "Whoever hides hatred has lying lips, And whoever spreads slander is a fool." Proverbs 10:18
    • Show all 1954 messages in this topic