23519The Malankara World Journal Issue 83 is available online

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Jun 29, 2012
      The Malankara World Journal Issue 83 (June 29, 2012) is available online at:

      Table of Contents - Issue No: 83 (Focus: Sin)

      1. Bible Readings for This Sunday (July 1)
      Fifth Sunday After Pentecost

      2. Sermons for This Sunday (July 1)

      3. Inspiration for Today

      4. Featured: How We (Christians) Sin
      We Christians sin. All the time. But most of us don't set out to spit in
      God's face. We don't mean to attack God by our sin, nor do we get up in
      the morning planning to transgress his boundaries. ...

      5. (Sinner) Coming Back
      Have you been wandering through life looking for answers? Do you long to
      return to the Father after being far away but hesitate, wondering how
      you will make it back to Him and what it will cost you? ...

      6. Acquainted With Grief
      We have to recognize that sin is a fact of life, not just a shortcoming.
      Sin is blatant mutiny against God, and either sin or God must die in my
      life. ...

      7. Theologian D.A. Carson: Hell Is Not Filled With People Who Repent of Sin
      People who end up in hell do not repent, from what the Bible tells us,
      said respected New Testament scholar Don Arthur (D.A.) Carson. Carson
      said that as far as he can see in the Bible, "there is no hint anywhere
      that people in hell genuinely repent." ...

      8. A Time of Confession
      Confession shines the light on what is really going on in our hearts and
      what is Truth in our lives. And hopefully, if we are in step with the
      Holy Spirit, we will have already been convicted of what we are bringing
      to God when we come to a time of confession. ...

      9. The Wondrous LOVE of Almighty God the Father
      God's ETERNAL and PERFECT LOVE transcends the realms of time and
      ETERNITY. It seeks ONLY our HIGHEST and BEST in RIGHTEOUSNESS for this
      world and our ETERNAL future. ..

      10. Health: Eat mangoes to lose weight

      11. Ajish Mathew to be Ordained as a Deacon on July 4th
      This year, July 4th will be a day of celebration for Kunjumon Mathew
      family of New Rochelle, NY. Their son Ajish Mathew will be ordained as
      Quoroyo by H.E Mor Titus Yeldho, Archbishop and Patriarchal Vicar of the
      Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America, on
      this independence day. ...

      12. Family: Where Are Your Blind Spots?
      Is it possible that you, a believer in Jesus Christ, could be deceived
      by the Father of Lies too? ...

      13. Humor: Who To Blame If I Die

      14. About Malankara World

      Read all the articles and features in this week's Malankara World
      Journal online at:

      Thank you for your support and help.

      In HIS Service

      Dr. Jacob Mathew