22923Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Apr 6, 2012
      "Just as our Lord is solicitous about our salvation, so too the murderer of men, the devil, strives to lead a man into despair...Judas the betrayer was fainthearted and unskilled in battle, and so the enemy, seeing his despair, attacked him and forced him to hang himself; but Peter, a firm rock, when he fell into great sin, like one skilled in battle did not despair nor lose heart, but shed bitter tears from a burning heart, and the enemy, seeing these tears, his eyes scorched as by fire, fled far from him wailing in pain."

      St. Seraphim of Sarov.

      "Let the hills be joyful together before the Lord, For He is coming to judge the earth. With righteousness He shall judge the world, And the peoples with equity." Psalm 98:8-9
    • Show all 1331 messages in this topic