22425Demise of Mrs. AMMINI PAUL ( wife of Mr. P. A. PAUL) Thiruvananthapuram

  • Dn. Paul Samuel
    Jan 31, 2012
      Mrs. Ammini Paul , wife of Mr. P.A. Paul ( Ex Senior
      VicePresident,SIEMENS and Ex BSNL Officer) died at her residence today
      (01.02.2012) early morning. She was suffering from cancer ailment and
      was terminally ill for last couple of weeks.

      Mr. P A Paul had served as Trustee at St Peters JSS Church. Ammini
      aunty as she was affectionately called was an active member of our

      She was the Sunday school teacher for Class I at St Peters church and
      her affectionate and caring ways prompted toddlers of many generations
      to initiate the Sunday school study. Members of St PetersJSSC fondly
      remember her for the classes she took for the lower classes and that
      includes me too. She was key in paving the foundation to the spiritual
      basis for many people. She didnt limit her activities to her native
      parish, but undertook the same effort for our Church in which all
      places she could go as part of her husband's official work. She was
      active in Dubai church, various churches in North India and also at
      our parishes in Australia.I am sure members of all these parishes
      cannot forget this great lady

      A valiant and spiritual fighter for our Church and its spiritual
      cause, she led a truly Christian life in all its meaning.

      She was fortunate to recieve the Holy Unction last Sunday and breathed
      her last today early morning.

      Funeral is scheduled on Feb 3rd Friday at 11 AM

      Tearful adieu

      May her soul rest in peace

      Dn. Paul
      No. 172