22266Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Jan 6, 2012
      Worthy of remembrance is the mother who gave birth to Him; worthy of blessings is the bosom that bore Him.

      [Worthy] too is Joseph, who by grace is called father to the true Son, Him Whose Father is glorious, Ruler of all Creation, Who was sent for the sake of the sheep that was lost and had gone astray, to bring it to the sheepcote and have it enter in.

      "Most of all those healed, I rejoice, for I conceived Him; most of all those magnified by Him, He has magnified me, for I gave birth to Him.
      I am about to enter in t His living Paradise, and in the place in which Eve succumbed, I shall glorify Him.

      For of all created women, He was most pleased with me, [and] He will that I should be mother to Him, and it pleased Him that He should be a child to me."

      St. Ephrem the Syrian.

      "For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic