22232Appeal to add Coptic studies to your year-end donations

  • Mark Sedrak
    Dec 28, 2011
      Dear brothers and sisters:
      Thanks to Divine Economy, Coptic studies in Claremont made good progress in
      2011 through the outstanding scholarship of Prof. Gawdat Gabra, the sincere
      efforts by Claremont students and administration, and your faithful support.
      Here is the report:
      http://www.stshenouda.com/AcademicPGM/Progress_CGU.pdf

      Donating to this cause is thus an investment of high return to the Copts in
      Egypt and worldwide. We have a short fall of $5,500 for the pledge by St.
      Shenouda Society to Claremont Graduate University due 31 December.

      We urge you, therefore, to add Claremont Coptic studies to your year-end
      donationsusing any of these three options:

      1) By credit card at:http://www.stshenouda.org/StShenouda_CGU.htm

      2) By check payable to: St. Shenouda Coptic Society, 1701 S. Wooster Street,
      LA, CA 90035. Write in the memo: Coptic Studies at CGU.

      3) For employer-matching funds, please contact us to assist you.

      All good wishes of the blessed Christmas to you and your family.

      Hany N. Takla htakla@...(President, St. Shenouda Coptic Society)
      Saad Michael Saad saad3@...(Chair, Council for Coptic Studies, CGU)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic