2206Quietness, and, Delight in Me

  • Thomas Daniel
    Apr 2, 2003
      Quietness, and, Delight in Me

      From: "On the Highroad of Surrender", Frances J. Roberts, King's
      Farspan Books:

      Quietness

      "How often have I spoken to you concerning the importance of
      quietness? You have been obedient partially, but the solitude with
      which you have surrounded yourself is being invaded and destroyed by
      the conflicts within your soul".
      _____

      Delight in Me

      "Bear patiently the trials of each day. They would seem insignificant
      if you were more deeply conscious of My presence. When you are near
      Me, you have peace and joy and rest of soul: prayer is natural and
      praise a delight. When your eyes are upon Me, you are never in
      consternation about circumstances. Loving Me with fervor gives grace
      to forgive and love others".

      "Delight yourself in Me".
    • Show all 1039 messages in this topic