21637KOLENCHERY UPDATE

  • Dawn Baby Varghese
    Sep 23, 2011
      KOLENCHERY UPDATE

      "Struggle For Justice, Back on Track..."

      The latest update from Kolenchery is that, TOMORROW, SUNDAY(25 SEP),
      the stalwarts of the Kandanadu Diocese of our Jacobite Syrian Youth Association have scheduled a Great March at Kolenchery, in which tens of thousands are expected to participate. The "Faith Declaration Rally" which is conducted to express our staunch support to Bava and H.B.'s "Struggle For Justice", will begin at 3 PM, IST from Thonnikka junction and will conclude at our Chapel, after covering the Kolenchery town too. Our youth are very much excited about the rally and the arrangements for the same have already begun. The rally is expected to pass a clear message to the authorities, regarding the great storm that is yet to come, once H.B. restarts the fasting for "Struggle For Justice" on OCT-3, once the time period requested by the government ends.

      Let SEP-25 mark the beginning of Part-II of our "Struggle For Justice".......

      Let all routes lead to Kolenchery Again........!

      Long Live, Patriarchal Throne.......
      Long Live, H.H. Ignatius Zakka-I.......
      Long Live, H.B. Baselious Thomas-I.....

      Best Regards,