21528KOLENCHERY UPDATE

  • Dawn Baby Varghese
    Sep 16, 2011
      The Stage is Set; SUNDAY will be the DAY"
      23:35, FRIDAY; KOLENCHERY:--

      As we have reached the 7th Night of our Struggle for Justice, the
      latest update from Kolenchery is that, H.B. is still continuing the fast, in an even more determined way. Our emergency working committee
      meeting, which concluded here, two hours back has taken many crucial
      decisions.

      The main decision is that, SUNDAY(18 SEP, 2011) is gonna create
      history. The Antyokhya Viswasasamrakshana Samithi of our Church has scheduled a VERY BIG march at Kolenchery, at 3 PM, IST on SUNDAY. Over 100,000 faithful from all over Malankara will be participating in this great march. This march should be the greatest eye-opener for everyone who has any doubt regarding who's in majority in Kolenchery. It should clearly prove that justice is with Jacobite Syrian Church.
      Let this be the reply for the Devalokam group which tried to frighten the stalwarts of Antioch, with 400 kids, last day....

      Kindly pass this information to every nook and corner and mobilize maximum faithful to take part in this struggle for justice.....

      The Working Committee Meeting has also requested all the Metropolitans of our church to join Bava and to be with H.B., 24x7,
      until the issue is sorted out.

      So... Let All Roads Lead to Kolenchery....... Welcome to Jacobite
      soil......

      SUNDAY is the DAY........

      Let 18 SEPTEMBER, 2011 create History........

      Long Live Patriarchal Throne.....!!!

      In Prayers,

      Dawn Baby Varghese, Puthencruz
      For SOCM News