21478Re: KOLENCHERY UPDATE

  • Elias Abraham
    Sep 14, 2011
      Dear Dawn Baby Varghese,

      Could you please upload below interview in YouTube or anywhere? I would like to say that asianet is very badly biased and favoring Orthodox faction.

      (9 PM News bulletin in Asianet News on Tuesday, H.G. Coorilose Geevargheese could tackle the twisted questions of Mr. Vinu effectively. What I loved the most was that H.G. rarely allowed Mr. Vinu to interrupt him. The news reader boasted that he, himself is a Christian... I wonder whether he belongs to the Orthodox faction...!!!)

      Elias Abraham
      ID no.3283
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic