21461KOLENCHERY UPDATE

  • Dawn Baby Varghese For SOCM News
    Sep 13, 2011
      *GREAT DAY AT KOLENCHERY*

      Tuesday was another great day at Kolenchery, which witnessed great marches from various corners. The Great Marches from Kadamattom and Puthencruz were elegant & emphatic, as nearly 1000 faithful participated. The faithful were in great spirits and overwhelmingly enthusiastic during the Great March... H.B. and other Metropolitans are still continuing there fasting, as the struggle for justice is clearly turning out into the wait for justice.

      The very unfortunate news is that, the issue could have been easily
      solved today noon itself, if the Orthodox faction had co-operated. Our Emergency Synod will be conducted at Kolenchery at 11 AM IST, on WEDNESDAY..

      Hope you are watching the news channels keenly. In the 9 PM News bulletin in Asianet News on Tuesday, H.G. Coorilose Geevargheese could tackle the twisted questions of Mr. Vinu effectively. What I loved the most was that H.G. rarely allowed Mr. Vinu to interrupt him. The news reader boasted that he, himself is a Christian... I wonder whether he belongs to the Orthodox faction...!!!

      More and more churches, spiritual organizations, family units etc. are
      planning big marches, in the coming days, expressing support to our Bava. Orthodox faction have boasted of importing 4000(??) people to Kolenchery on WEDNESDAY.

      Let's hope, at least 40 will show up in their camp...

      Let's continue to remain in strong prayers, for a very quick and happy
      ending to this issue as H.B. is getting weak, day by day.....

      In Prayers,

      Dawn Baby Varghese,
      Puthencruz
      For SOCM News