21181PERUNAL NOTICE - ST. MARY’S JACOBITE SYRIAN CHURCH - Ludhiana

  • Chacko P. T. Thomas
    Aug 2, 2011
      ST. MARY�S JACOBITE SYRIAN CHURCH,
      Opp. Mahendi Palace.
      Tajpur Road
      Bhamian Kalan
      Ludhiana
      Mobile: 09803356669:
      Tel: 0161-2824003,
      E-mail:smjschurchludhiana@...

      PERUNAL CELEBRATION WITH HOLY MOONNINMEL QURBANA

      Dear Believers,

      As usual, we are celebrating the Assumption of our Mother Mary on 14th & 15th of August 2011 with Holy Three Mas, during this auspicious occasion, we, the Vicar and Managing Committee cordially invite all of you to participate the celebration of the Assumption of Holy Mother Mary on 14th & 15th of August, 2011 as per the program given below:-

      Programme

      07/08/2011
      08.00 AM : Morning Prayer
      09.00 AM : Holy Qurbana
      11.00 AM : Perunal Flag Hosting

      14/08/2011 (Sunday)
      08.30 AM : Morning Prayer
      09.30 AM : Holy Qurbana
      11.00 AM : Parish Day Celebration
      With Cultural Program
      12.30 PM : Love Feast

      7.30 PM : Evening Prayer
      8.15 PM : Devotional Address
      8.45 PM : Nercha
      9.00 PM : Benediction

      15/08/2011 (Monday)
      07.30 AM : Flag Hoisting
      (Independence day celebration of School)
      08.30 AM : Morning Prayer
      09.30 AM : Holy Mooninmel Qurbana By
      Fr. Philipose, (St. George Church,Chandigarh)
      Fr. Jacob Kakkattil, (Vicar Ludhiana church)
      Fr. Eldhose George, (Gurgaon)
      11.30 AM : Devotional Address
      11.45 A.M : Rassa (Procession)
      & Benediction
      12.00 Noon : Auction
      12.30 P.M : Perunal Feast

      Your prayerful participation is requested and abundantly get blessed from our Holy Mother Mary

      Yours in Christ,
      FR. JACOB KAKKATTIL / P.T CHACKO
      VICAR / Secretary
      ST. MARY�S JACOBITE SYRIAN CHURCH