21046Re: IOC Catholicose: Politican or a Spiritual Leader ?
- Jul 4, 2011I view this messaging as appropriately timed
Dont you think the flying kites approach is to handle
1) 'OWN' College Issue-> Medical MD Seat are already given to 'candidates'.
The best thing to do is giving Diploma seat to government and not MD seats.
Friends outside Kerala rumours that in their state a Radiology MD
sold for 1.5 crore,Pediatrics for 85 Lakhs!
2) Parumala -> Thanks to Bava Thirumeni and Coorilos Thirumeni - Our Parumala
project is back on track.As a bargain point they have 'erect'ed a
Centre at Mulanthuruthy. Now by this messaging, those against our faith
will ask for a Status quo - Please dont allow Jacobites to build in Parumala
and we can take back the stone from there.
3) MP -> Another MP from their team in forthcoming loksabha/rajyasabha nomination?
4) Cheriapalli - > If we dont put right expert lawyers - we may get surprises in Kothamangalam pally.
May be to convince since Jacobite Congress MLA is there at Assembly from Kothamangalam?
--- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, PAUL Joshy wrote:
> Dear All,
> Usually politicians play double game to keep their presence around and
> save their face. They make promises to the public before the elections
> and turn a blind eye after they got elected. They make statements on
> one occasion in front of the media and turn against the same statement
> and would say it's a media stunt or media wrongly quoted them. We have
> seen this many times by Pinarayi Vijayan or VS Achudanandan. Now IOC
> Catholica has also joined in this group.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>