21046Re: IOC Catholicose: Politican or a Spiritual Leader ?

  • Abraham
    Jul 4, 2011
      I view this messaging as appropriately timed

      Dont you think the flying kites approach is to handle

      1) 'OWN' College Issue-> Medical MD Seat are already given to 'candidates'.
      The best thing to do is giving Diploma seat to government and not MD seats.
      Friends outside Kerala rumours that in their state a Radiology MD
      sold for 1.5 crore,Pediatrics for 85 Lakhs!

      articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/keyword/capitation-fee/featured/3

      2) Parumala -> Thanks to Bava Thirumeni and Coorilos Thirumeni - Our Parumala
      project is back on track.As a bargain point they have 'erect'ed a
      Centre at Mulanthuruthy. Now by this messaging, those against our faith
      will ask for a Status quo - Please dont allow Jacobites to build in Parumala
      and we can take back the stone from there.

      http://mulanthuruthyorthodoxcentre.com/

      3) MP -> Another MP from their team in forthcoming loksabha/rajyasabha nomination?

      4) Cheriapalli - > If we dont put right expert lawyers - we may get surprises in Kothamangalam pally.

      May be to convince since Jacobite Congress MLA is there at Assembly from Kothamangalam?

      Amen

      Abraham
      3568

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, PAUL Joshy wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Usually politicians play double game to keep their presence around and
      > save their face. They make promises to the public before the elections
      > and turn a blind eye after they got elected. They make statements on
      > one occasion in front of the media and turn against the same statement
      > and would say it's a media stunt or media wrongly quoted them. We have
      > seen this many times by Pinarayi Vijayan or VS Achudanandan. Now IOC
      > Catholica has also joined in this group.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic