20649Re: Sathya Sai Baba and Me

  • Mathew G. Daniel
    May 4, 2011
      Dear Joseph Renji, will you please explain what it would have been a problem if jesus asked the stones to become bread.

      Instead He said Luke 4:4 And jesus answered him, saying it is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word of God.

      Try to understand the meaning of this verse then you will not agree with any one who advocates to Pray for a Bhagavan.

      Is it good for a true Christian to pray for the soul of a Bhagavan who is an idolteror as well as a miracle doer. Please don't deceive your Holy Spirit. Don't think of the charity of that man, think of what he was. Surely he was a Bhagavan for millions of devotees all over the world.

      What will a jacobite priest pray to the God to save his soul who prophecised that he will take birth agin in a village in karnataka after some time in the name of premprakash or something like that. Who claimed that hew was the reincarnation of the Sai Baba of Sirdi. what will he pray to ease his reincarnation in the predictd time. I feel pity to advice for a person who died who lived as a reincarnation and left the body to reincarnate agian in antoher name. No any true christian who believies in the I AM will never agree with such foolish advise. that too from an ordained priest of the Holy Jacobite Chucrh.

      Don't run after the wordly charity or anything and all when prayer of a gentile soul is concerned. Don't forget Elias killed all the 400 priest of Ball at Karmel valley.

      Once i was attending a camp in Thiruvanchur, at that time Rev. Fr. Zachariah ( Now HG Zacharias Mor Philexinose )told us that a beleiver from USA offered him a big amount of money to buld a mutistoried building near the camp centre. He told him to wait till he pray on the subject and refused to take the moeney later on!!!!.. You can ask him to know the truth. Don't get blind by the charity and all from Bhagavans like Sai, Leave him where he is don't bring him unto our prayers for which the God our Lord is eagerly waiting.

      Mathew G. Daniel
      # 4569

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Renji Panakal, wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > Poulose Achen, I believe, has expressed his condolenses on the demise of Sathya Sai Baba, purely because of the culture of service to the poor and needy advocated by Sai Baba. Our Lord has also taught us this aspesct through the "Good Samaritan". I find no wrong in this. The Missioneries of the past alongwith the preaching of Christianity had also extended their services to the poor and needy - many a hopitals, education istituitons etc have come up and flourished not for making money but for the service rendered.
      >
      > We in our life only study the Holy Bible, but go back in exercising the truth of the service highlighted therin.
      >
      > Joseph Renji Panakal, Kochi
      >
      > --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. Paulose V V wrote:
      > >
      > > Sree Sathya Sai Baba and me
      > >
      > > Jesus is my God and my Lord. He is love and love is God and God is love. "This royal law is found in the scripture: Love your neighbour as you love yourself" (James 2:8).

      > From the desk of the Moderators:
      >
      > Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic