20542Happy 78th Birthday to His Holiness

  • SOCM Moderators
    Apr 20 7:12 PM
      Dear All,

      It is with immense pleasure we extent our sincere wishes to our Patriarch His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, on HH's birthday. Today is the 78th birthday of the Patriarch, who is the longest reigning Patriarch in the history of the Holy Universal Syriac Orthodox Church. His Holiness visited Malankara four times after being ordained as the Patriarch of Anthioc & All the East, by the then Catholicose of the East Aboon Mor Baselius Poulose II.

      To read the biography of His Holiness, please click on the following link:

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/PZakka/biography.htm

      We, the moderators and members of this forum join hands to pray for the health and long life of our beloved Patriarch.

      SOCM Forum Moderators