20411Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Apr 3, 2011
      "In essence there is no other Eucharist than the one that the Lord Himself performed. By His good pleasure the Eucharist, unique, is ever repeated; indivisible, it is constantly divided and shared, extending through time to the uttermost ends of the earth. The Upper Chamber grows, to contain the perpetual flow, gathering all people by the holy sacrament of communion into unity after the likeness of the Trinity."

      Archimandrite Sophrony.

      "Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help." Psalm 35:1-2
    • Show all 1390 messages in this topic