20201Re: Parumala Thirumeni is a Money Making Machine for IOC

  • Vinod Verghese
    Mar 6, 2011
      Dear Mr John

      True, no one is stopping us (only the people) from entering Parumala. But the same is applicable to Methran Kakshis as well. Is any one stopping you people from entering Kothamangalam, Mulanthuruthy, Kurupumpadi, Angamali, Piravom etc? Then what was the reason for building Catholicate centres very close to these churches.
      As per SOC tradition, going to a church and praying alone will not make it complete. There is a need for attending Holy Qurbana, which is to be ated by a truly anointed priest or bishop approved and consecrated by the true shepherd, HH The Patriarch of Antioch and not by an excommunicated group. That is why we are planning a church in Parumala to cater the needs of our people.

      Vinod