20200Re: Parumala Thirumeni is a Money Making Machine for IOC

  • Sherin Chandy Veloopra
    Mar 7, 2011
      Dear John,

      The real need to have a church at Parumala is for conducting holy sacraments, we are not in communion with IOC so we cannot receive holy sacraments from them as they are ex-communicated from the universal Syriac orthodox church, our faithful people who like to visit Parumala where our holy father's tomb resides and at the same time wanted to receive any sacraments needs church and priests who are ordained with real apostolic blessing.

      in HIS love

      Sherin Chandy Veloopra
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic