20094Re: Parumala Thirumeni is a Money Making Machine for IOC

  • John Joseph
    Mar 3, 2011
      Joshy

      Both IOC and the Jacobite faction are behind Money. There is no exceptions. Do you think the Priest Community is willing to give away all the comforts they enjoy now. Can they be like Parumala Thirumeni atleast praying 3 times a day not 7 days.

      I can tell very few church will have the morning prayers during the Lent. So Joshy, Please tell me why do you need a church in Parumala? Is any one stopping you from going to the Parumala Church?

      Regards
      John
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic