19820Nas air (KSA) is looking for Flight attendants
- Feb 1 3:53 AMnasair is looking for Flight attendants
Posted in: Jobs: Other in Riyadh
Flight Attendant Key Selection Criteria
High school certificate or higher
One year experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service background
Age 22 – 36 years
Height 160 - 185cm
Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes)
Fluent in English
Arabic speaking is an advantage
No visible tattoos or scars
Good health and must pass a pre employment medical
Eyesight correctable with contact lenses
Ideally, having an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is an advantage.
A willingness to relocate to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Warm and friendly
Strong sense of responsibility
Practical and mature approach
Flexible and displays initiative
Service and safety oriented
Respects diverse cultures
Communicates clearly and confidently
Understands hygiene practices
Selection will be based on:
Meeting the above criteria
Attending a selection interview
Passing the Flight Attendant course
Interested Applicants should send the following:
1. Attached application Form
2. Full length Photo (business attire required)
3. Passport copy
4. 2 Recommendation letter
Fahad Al Kezzi
Cockpit Recruitment Manager
National Air Services (NAS) Group
NAS AIR – Flight Attendant Package
1. Basic Salary: SR 3,500 (Three Thousand and Five Hundred Saudi Riyals) per Gregorian month. ( After completion of the training period it will be adjusted to 4,500 SR )
2. Flying Allowance:
SR30 per hour between. (0-50 hrs).
SR50 per hour between. (51-75 hrs).
SR75 per hour between. (76-100 hrs).
3. Transportation: Provided by the company.
4. Accommodation: Provided by the company.
5. Probationary Period: 90 (ninety) days start on the release day to the line.
6. Notice Period : 30 calendar days
7. Location: Riyadh or based on business requirement.
8. Status and Period of contract: Single status, Two years renewable contract.
9. Annual Leave: 30 paid calendar Days
10. End of Service Award: According to the Saudi labor law
11. Medical Insurance: Provided as per NAS policy
12. Life Insurance: Provided as per NAS policy
13. Air Ticket: One return economy class ticket per year to domicile.
14. Layover Allowance: 200 in KSA, 400 out KSA per day.
Job type: Contract
Salary: from SR. 3500 to SR. 4500 (Monthly)