19581Re: New Bishops for JSOC

  • Abraham
    Jan 5, 2011
      I dont think that we must decide a Bishop based on his JAVA or C++ experience

      Let leave the matter to Hol Synod to decide

      As far as I know our Bishops are more accepted than those other bishops from rival groups who spend most of the time on facebook and Orkut

      I feel the bangalore diocese also doing a lot to settle marriage issues ,avoid Divorces common now among IT engineers , help incite religious beleifs and other holy practices

      Abraham
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic