19551Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Dec 31, 2010
      Today’s Bible verse

      " Yes ,I am coming soon!” Amen !Come, Lord Jesus!.”(Revelation 22:20)

      Have you ever be cried for an end of an evil ?

      Revelation closes human history as Genesis opened it.- in paradise. In the last chapter of the old testament ends with a curse , “Otherwise I will come and strike the land with curse.”(Malachi 4:6) But the last chapter of the new testament ends with grace, “ May the grace of the lord Jesus be with God’s holy people.” (Revelation 22:21) In Revelation evil is gone forever. It is perfect city with no evil. The book ends with an urgent plea; Come., Lord Jesus!.” In a world of problems, persecution, evil, and immorality, Christ calls us to endure in our faith. It is a book of hope. It shows that no matter what happens on earth, God is in control. It promises that evil will not last forever. “No longer will there be a curse upon anything.” (Revelation 22:3) Don’t get afraid or panic about the unveiling of unheard tragedies of world events or the falling of undreamt evils of the people driven by the dark forces on us. God is going to destroy the evil forever.

      The rule of terror, Adolf Hitler (!933- 1945) the blood thirsty vampire ended with a big bang gunshot on 30 April 1945 on his temple using his own blood stained service revolver (kiled more than 60 million innocents Jews.) by himself. Hitler, “Sat—sunken over with blood dripping out of his right temple. The pistol lay at his feet. Blood dripping from Hitler’s right temple and chin had made a large stain on the right arm of the sofa an d was pooling on the floor/ carpet.” The end of Hitler’s era has made a lasting peace, prosperity and hope for the world from the ashes of terror and unprecedented mass murder. What ever be the well being that we are enjoying is the end result of hope of human spirit.- that there is end for all the evils and a rule of Peace, Joy and Love.

      The evil will not sustain forever. So do good and stand for good. Collaborate with justice and righteousness . Let ” The word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.’(Psalm 119:105) in this dark era.

      Jesus, we are in the new year -2011. Thanks for all the grace and blessings you have been showering on us -2010. We submit 2011 in thy hand. Bless this year and all your creations and those who stand for you and your principles. We pray for those who are in the spell of evils and struggling to come out from it. Put a sudden end for all the evils. Let your grace encircle those who are under persecution . All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Achen
      Toronto Saturday 1 January 2011
    • Show all 442 messages in this topic