19248Re:A Metran Kakshi priest's ramblings

  • Aji Thomas David
    Dec 4, 2010
      Dear George Achan

      I am really confused!!!!!!!

      Are you a priest belongs to IO Church or Jacobite Church or IIO Church?

      You wrote
      " I do respect the members of the Jacobite faction and invariably do remember the name of the patriarch of Antioch in every holy Qurbana I celebrate"

      If you are a Jacobite or any other Oriental Orthodox Church's priest, you have the right and allowed to do it.

      But, if you belongs to IO church, then you are practicing something wrong. As per IO church's declarations outside the court of law, the present Patriarch of Antioch is not accepted by them. Please read the recent official statements and all IO "His-Storians" writes up on the article written by Dr. Babu Paul in Knanaya Deepam about IO Church Catholico's name.

      This stand of yours really confusing me!!!!!!!!!

      Dear Achan, please make up your mind....

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      ID # 4088

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. George Thankachan wrote:

      > Dear Mr. Mathew George,
      >
      > You said,
      >
      > "You are a priest.. Your duty is to lead and not mislead. Your vocation is to guide and not misguide. Please be sincere to your duty and vocation."
      >
      > I have made it clear in SOCM Forum many times that I am not a fundamentalist or extremist. I do respect the members of the Jacobite faction and invariably do remember the name of the patriarch of Antioch in every holy Qurbana I celebrate. But I cannot digest some false teachings that have evolved in your side. Try to learn and compare the history of both sides -a history wriiten based on historiography. It is not the emotions but the prudence that must administer you.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic