19247Re: A Metran Kakshi priest's ramblings

  • Dr. Leena Mathew
    Dec 4, 2010
      Rev. Fr. George,

      I would like to note few points.

      (1) I AM GLAD THAT AT LEAST YOU ADMITTED THE FACT THAT I AM A PRIEST WHEN SOME FANATICS IN SOCM FORUM DO NOT. IT IS A PITY THAT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS.�

      Achan, the answer to it is your message itself. :- DEVIL� MAKES CHAPEL It is so evident in the title itself that you respect others.

      (2) PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I AM FULLY CONVINCED OF MY VOCATION�

      The answer to it is your message in our SOCM. Message no: 18641. Your reply to Mr. Saju Poulose

      93) I AM NOT AN ORTHODOX CHAUVINIST. IT IS TRUE THAT I WAS BORN IN ORTHODOX CHURCH BUT I AM MARRIED TO JACOBITE CHURCH. TO ME, BOTH CHURCHES ARE INTEGRAL TO MY LIFE.

      You yourself said that you belong to that particular church just because you are born in that church not because you believe that it is the true faith. Is this your conviction about your priesthood? One more thing you cannot keep your two legs in two different boats. You will fall.

      With Prayers,
      Leena.