18570Re: Parumala March, make it an history

  • Aji Thomas David
    Sep 30, 2010
      Dear all

      I do support Mr. Issac

      "If Devalokam group do not allow us to build our own parish at our choice of place, then they must give back our property which belongs to the Patriarch of Antioch, or give our time share in the same premises."

      Please check the following links

      About the beginning of Parumala Seminary - Page 114 & 115 from the
      book published by Malayala Manorama Co, in 1901

      " On 13th 'Karkidakam' (July 27 /28), 1872, Arikupurathu Korula (Koruthu) Mathen executed a deed in favour of the Metropolitan, who will be ever loyal to the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius seated on the Holy Throne of Antioch. This deed was registered as No. 69, at the Thiruvalla sub-registrar office on 16th Chingam 1048."

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic