18236SOSAMMA KURIAKOSE(95) PASSED AWAY

  • Biju Cherian
    Aug 13, 2010
    SOSAMMA KURIAKOSE ( 95) PASSED AWAY

    " I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.From now on the crown of righteousness awaits me...."
    2 Timothy 4:7-8

    NewJersey: It is with deepest sympathy and sorrow we announce the passing of Mrs. Sosamma Kuriakose (wife of Late .Mr.Kuriakose , Neerkunnathu, Ramamngalam,Ernakulam Dist,Kerala) beloved mother of Mr.Jacob Kuriakose of St.George Syrian Orthodox Church ,Carteret,NJ  on Wednesday,August 11th at 12:30PM. She was at the age of 95 and was a long-time resident of NewJersey.

    The viewing will be held on friday( August 13th) at Bangiovi Funeral Home located at 416 Bell Ave,Raritan,NJ-08869 from 05:00PM thru 09:00PM.The Funeral Service will be held at the St.George Syrian Orthodox Church, 611 Roosevelt Ave,Carteret, NewJersey on Saturday August 14th at 09:30 AM followed by the burial  at St.Bernards Cemetery,Route 28, Bridgewater,NJ.

    She is survived by the families of her three sons and three daughters ,

    Anthony Erinjeri & Ann Erinjeri
    Philipose Kuriakose & Molly Kuriakose
    Jacob Kuriakose & Mary Kuriakose
    Saju Kuriakose & Lucy Kuriakose
    Louis mathew maniyatt & Leela Mathew
    Mathew Joseph & Cicily Joseph .

    She will be remembered as a loving Ammachy having true christian faith and hope and missed by all who knew and loved her. May her Soul find eternal rest and peace in Heaven.

    VIEWING(Friday August 13th 05:00PM-09:00PM))
    Bangiovi Funeral Home
    416 bell Ave
    Raritan,NJ-08869
    Tel:(908)725-1887

    FUNERAL SERVICE(Saturday August14th at 09:30AM)
    St.George Syrian Orthodox Church
    611 Roosevelt Ave
    Carteret,NJ 07008

    BURIAL SERVICE