18166Re:Onam @Church

  • Mathew Chacko
    Aug 3, 2010
      Dear All,
      Peace be with You

      My little undestanding is,We are Hindus by culture (like Arabs,Turkish and Greek people),but Christians by faith. Our forefathers have wonderfully amalgamated culture and faith. We are the living examples and the old church buidings attest it. "Minnukettu" and "mantrakodi" are another two examples among many. Almighty God has granted us enough wisdom to draw line between culture and faith. So that one doesn't encroach another's territory. In order to carry forward our wise traditions we must celebrate Onam. We are Indans / Keralites and not any special breeds.

      May God Bless us

      Mathew Chacko
      ID#2383
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic