18016Re: Publishing the Holy Bulls from Patriarch and Catholicose publicly?

  • Mathew G M
    Jul 7, 2010
      Dear Vineeth,
      We read the Holy Gospel at home. When we read it at home, we dont do everything the same as when it is read in the Church during the Holy Qurbana.

      The epistles of the Apostle Paul to the various churches in Corinth, Ephesus etc and the modern day Kalpana of Bishops are held in almost equal reverence. So if we can read the Epistle of St.Paul to the Corinthians online or at home without lighted candles we can very safely say there is nothing wrong with reading the Kalpana of a Bishop online without lighted candles.

      Mathew G M