17629May The Departed Soul Rest In Peace

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    May 6 12:09 PM
      May the Departed Soul Rest in Peace

      "Then I heard a voice from heaven say, Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them." Revelation 14:13

      It is with deep regret and sympathy that that I join with all of you to pray for the departed soul of the beloved father of our dear Rev. Fr. Mathew Varghese Karuthalackal (Mr. Mathew Karuthalackal – 93 yrs.) in Kerala, on 5/6/'10. Dear Achen will be traveling to attend the funeral services. I express deep regret and condolence to the bereaved family and pray that the departed soul may Rest in Peace and for the safe travel of dear Achen.

      With deepest sympathy and prayers,
      Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu.