17496Vacancies of civil /Mechanical Engineers-Abu Dhabi
- Mar 23, 2010A leading MEP / IWE based in Abu Dhabi is looking for the following candidates.
1) Planner /Planning Engineer
The ideal candidate must be a Civil / Mechanical Engineer, proficient in Primavera. Must have minimum 5 years experience in Planning out of which at least 2 yeas in UAE, preferably in Abu Dhabi. Preferred age-28-45 years. UAE Driving License is a must.
2) Quantity Surveyor
You must be have a Degree or Diploma in Civil / Quantity Survey or related field and minimum 7 years QS experience out of which at least 2 years in Abu Dhabi. Must have a UAE Driving License. Preferred age-28-45 years
3) QA /QC Engineer
The candidate needs a Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering and minimum 7 years QA/QC experience out of which at least 2 years in Abu Dhabi. Must have a UAE Driving License. Preferred age-28-45 years. Must be able to prepare & implement QMS, QA-Plan, Objectives, Procedures etc.
Mechanical engineers with good exposure in QAQC also can be considered.
Must be expert in ISO Auditing.
4) Sr. Technician / Foreman-Mechanical Pumps- Baniyas- Abu Dhabi.
You must have 5 years experience in servicing water pumps. Experience in Waste water pumps, Water treatment , Irrigation field also can be considered. Must have a UAE driving License and awareness in Electrical. Must be able to supervise labourers as well. Attractive salary plus accommodation is provided.
5) Civil Engineer & Foreman- Must be able to start immediately. Need a Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years experience. This is a site job. UAE experience in Infrastructure projects will be an advantage.
6) Mechanical Engineer- Need Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience a part of which should be in the Middle East. Experience in Water treatment / Sewerage will be an advantage.
7 ) Heavy Drivers- Must have UAE Heavy Driving License and able to communicate in English/Hindi/Arabic.
All the candidates must be presently available in the UAE. Email your CV in Word format with the position name in the subject line to gulfcareers@...