16841Baroda Church

  • Varghese Plathanath Varghese
    Dec 31, 2009
      Dear all,

      I invite your attention to the request posted by Rev. Fr. C.P. Varghese  on behalf of our faithfuls  at Baroda (posted in Malankara Syriac voice

      By the grace of almighty, I along with my family attended the Christmas service at St.Mary's church Baroda. My sister and family is also a member of Baroda Church. Rev. Fr. C.P.Varghese's leadership and effort is highly appreciable. The faith and courage shown by our brothers and their families at Baroda is laudable. Of course their prayers will be answered. It is our bounden duty to help them to build a Church at Baroda, more particularly it is the need of the hour (I was informed that more than 40% jacobites are members/ attending IOC churches due to lack of JSO Church at Baroda). I humbly request all Jacobites particularly our Metropolitans,Vicars and Managing Committees of US, UK and other European Dioceses and Gulf Churches to extend a helping hand to our Brothers at Baroda.

      P.V.Varghese
      New Delhi
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic