16818100th Global Chain Prayer Subjects

  • SOCM Prayercell
    Dec 28, 2009
    100th Global Chain Prayer Subjects

    Dear Prayer Warriors,

    Praising God Almighty, we would like to congratulate you all on your participation in the Global Chain Prayer.  This time it is a milestone.  We are covering the 100th Global Chain prayer service and thank once again HIM on his abundunt blessings showered to different people through our prayers. We thank you all once again for your active participation and request you to be with us in this service to the neeedy.

    The 100th Global Chain prayer will be starting on Tuesday, 29th December 2009 at 18:00 GMT and will end on Wednesday, 30th December 2009 at the same time.

    The prayer subjects are attached herewith and are uploaded to the 'Files' area of the SOCM Prayercell group.

    You can access the file at the URL:

    If you have any problem in downloading the same, pls send an email to
    socmprayercell@....

    The next chain prayer will be starting on 12th January 2010 and will end on 13th January 2010.  If you have any prayer subjects kindly arrange to send us at the earliest.

    Be with us and be part of us

    SOCM Prayercell Moderators