16503Re:Sacred Tomb of Saints-new church

  • Abilash Mathew
    Nov 2, 2009
      Mr. Paul

      I am supporting you on your observation and idea to build a new church at parumala for the people who are in true belives at that area and also for the vsitors to the the H.Tomb of  Parumala Thirumeni. I am beliving that now also there are some members at parumala church are in the true faith, who are like to live under the holy Appostolic see of Antioch and all the East. The 50 persentatge of pilgrimers coming to parumala are from jacobite churches and if there is a church near  by there all our people will visit that church also same as Puthupally. And also it is good for the antiochan belivers at that area.

      I am praying to it become true

      with pryers and best regards

      ABILASH MATHEW CHENGALIMATTOM
      PONPALLY