16470Snatch others from the fire and save them

  • Benny
    Oct 28, 2009
      Dear All.

      Please read Verses from JUDAS 1- 17-22 ( A call to preserve) below in
      which the major points to think are..

      1.The men who own ungodly desires without spirit. ( Need to check in to ourselves where we stand! Are we a catalyst to divide ?)

      2.Build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy
      spirit (Each individual has to initiate this process, rather thinking
      that let others pray )

      3.Keep yourself in God's love ( for eternal life)

      4.Be merciful to those who doubt , snatch others from the fire and save them. (The fire, is something which could be the end result of darkness due to our ungodly desires without repenting). In the story of Lazer & Richman, Father Abraham informed richman that, prophecies were written which are available in the universe and therefore there is no need to go back and inform others. The situation of richman remains same just as he is in the fire(lost the chance) where he wish a drop of water from Lazers finger to ease his agony for a while).

      A call to persevere (Verses from JUDAS 1- 17-22)

      17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus
      Christ foretold. 18They said to you, "In the last times there will be
      scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." 19These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

      20 But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith
      and pray in the Holy Spirit. 21Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

      22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23snatch others from the fire and
      save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear-hating even the
      clothing stained by corrupted flesh

      May God bless you all.
      Benny
      Id 4190