16307Re: ORIENTAL ORTHODOX CHURCHES

  • Georgy Thomas
    Oct 7, 2009
      I do agree with Mr. Aji. Few more clergy same as Eldo (UK) is still in our Church. The authority must list them as early as possible and remove them from our Church. Most of them are outside Kerala . Let them go to their devalokam godfathers. Why our poor people should feed these fence sitters. Those who are not in obedience to the Holy Synod must be removed regardless of their glorious past.

      I thank the moderators of the forum and editors of MSV for publishing all disciplinary action documents in the site. Else we the laymen will be in the dark and may fell in the traps of these people.

      Regards
      Georgy Thomas
      3958

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Aji Thomas David wrote:

      > Dear Mr. Mathew
      >
      > The ground reality is differing from this. Both IOC and SOC in Malankara having 99% full communion.
      >
      > Both accept the Baptism of both churches (In 70ees this was different and I am one of the victim of it. My sister was re-baptized by the IOC bishop during her marriage). Fortunately or unfortunately it is not happening nowadays.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic