16268Re: FLASH NEWS - Ernakulam District Court dismissed the injection petition

  • Saju Paulose
    Oct 1 6:51 PM
      Dear All,

      This Ayyo Satan group will continue these cheap shows for ever. It's as if they are taking a lottery ticket dreaming to win the Jackpot one day.We may see another court case down the road asking the court to prevent H.B. Baselios Thomas I from entering the Patriarchal Center at Puthencruz. Satan is always hungry for wealth, power and false pride -the three attributes of the Ayyo Church.
      Let us pray for those KOTTAYATHE KODATHY METHRANMAR.

      Saju Paulose
      New York
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic