15914May the Departed Soul Rest in Peace

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    Aug 26, 2009
      May the Departed Soul Rest in Peace

      "Then I heard a voice from heaven say, Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them." Revelation 14:13

      It is with deep regret and sympathy that that I join with many other Clergy and Faithful to pray for the departed soul of Rev. Fr. N.T. Kurian, the beloved father of our dear Jacob Achen (Trissur Diocese) and the grand father of our beloved Geevarghese Achen (Malankara Archdiocese, North America). My humble self express deep regret and condolence to the bereaved family and pray that the departed soul of this dignified Servant of God may Rest in Peace.

      Mseeho Deesai'k Morethkumare' Rabodh Kohne'
      Haso l'kohnaik Shamesh Rosaik Loktheshbuhatho'

      With deepest sympathy and prayers,
      Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu,
      Georgia, USA.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic