15647Re: MJSSA English Text books

  • Sunny
    Jul 27, 2009
      Dear sir,

      I know MJSSA is doing their best in the Sunday School activities throughout the Jacobite Syrian Church parishes. There is always people to criticise. We should take these criticism as a positive approach and see that it does not affect our daiy work.

      Regarding doing honorary/voluntary services MJSSA should take serious positve approach to this. It should allot portions text book to these people and get the translations done and evaluate it by the office-bearers of the MJSSA. If any such decisions is taken I am ready to help.

      If MJSSA have no earnings to print the translation they should try to get sponsors for printing of the books in English. I am sure there will be people to have their advertisement in the books.

      If someone has the CD of the old print in internet what is the site address so that at least each church can print this for their immediate purposes. Each Church do have memebers who can print at least 1 or 2 books of each class for their churches.

      With Prayers
      Thks & Rgds
      Sunny
      From the desk of the Moderator: