15486Daily reading- Isaiah 63:16

  • Daily reading
    Jul 3, 2009
      July 04, 2009 Saturday

      Message: Remember we are not from Abraham or from the Israel even though our Father love and care for us.

      63:16 For you are our father,though Abraham does not know usand Israel does not recognize us.You, Lord, are our father;you have been called our protector from ancient times.36
      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.).
      Dailyreading