15443Re: CRF

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Jun 27, 2009
      Dear all

      One time I was deeply inspired by Pentecostal church & wanted to join them but like a Gods miracle I came in contact with a CRF person who not only invited me to their meeting but also strongly pleaded with me not to move away from our church.

      Since then I have many times attended their meetings they have said nothing against church. One of their leaders is George rtd engineer KSEB who is a member of Kandanad palli son of Kapyar Thomas. Sacralla Mor Baselious center Kandanad head office of Kandanad diocese is situated in a property sold by him to Ivanious Thirumeni when many where not willing. Thirumeni has also acknowledged in a Perunnal speech in Kandanad palli that he is one of his greatest help supporter & donor

      I have heard his speech & wish he should speak more in our church meetings. My request is that church should take a more friendly attitude towards CRF Jesus is using them for some purpose.

      I am a full supporter of BAVA Thirumeni, in his efforts to bring church to lost glory, let Jesus give him long life

      Cijoy
      Allapra church