14816Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Feb 26, 2009
      "Those who can train the ignorant and inspire them with a love for instruction and discipline should be called molders of men. So too should those who reform the dissolute, remodeling their life to one of virtue, conforming to God's will. For gentleness and self-control are a blessing and a sure hope for the souls of men."

      St. Antony the Great.

      "But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me." Psalms 13:5-6
    • Show all 1416 messages in this topic