14653Re: Info about Eldho Mor Baselios Bava in Wikipedia

  • Shibu
    Feb 5, 2009
      dear sir,

      I'd suggest you write to the Wikipedia (via Contact Us option) and
      detail the information for them. I am sure they will allow the
      amendment to the site, if not lets all join from different parts of
      the world who are indeed thinly spread and our efforts will make them
      change.

      regards
      Shibu

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Boney Kuriakose wrote:

      > Hi All
      >
      > The information in wikipedia about our Eldho Mor Baselius Bava was
      entered as wrong. I tried correcting it using some info from the web
      pages of our church and the Marthoman cheriyapally. But it was removed
      as copyright infringement. Can someone please make a proper entry.

      > thanks
      > Dr. Boney Kuriakose PhD
      > Pretoria, South Africa
      > # 0963