14652Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Feb 4 7:03 PM
      "...through patient endurance we may be granted forgiveness for many sins. Moreover, if we do not forgive others their debts, the Father will not forgive us our debts (cf. Matt. 6:15). Indeed, nothing leads more swiftly to the forgiveness of sins than this virtue or commandment: 'Forgive, and you will be forgiven' (cf. Matt. 6:14)."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14
    • Show all 1568 messages in this topic