14650New Community website www.jacobiteonline.com

  • Nibu M John
    Feb 4, 2009
      Jacobite Syrian Christian Online (http://www.jacobiteonline.com) a new venture of JacobiteSyrianChurch.org. It aim to bring our church members
      together in an Online Community where they can discuss day to day
      affairs of our church. Here you can find the important days like
      dhukarono, Lent days, Palli Perunals and many more. Hope it will help
      our members those who are abroad to find nearest Church or
      Congregation. So they can remain in our tradition and true faith of
      Syrian Orthodox Church.

      By registering with JSC Online you can access the members area were you
      can write blogs, Submit your web links and see the list of other JSC
      Online Registered members. You can contact with all registered members
      through JSC Online Private Messaging System.

      If you like this site then you can recommend JSC Online to your Syrian
      Orthodox friends and they can also join our Community.

      So Join and let others to Join the JSC Online to build a new community
      of Jacobite Syrian Church Online.....

      Nibu M John