14467Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Jan 5, 2009
      "Since our nature is feeble, when you come to be like a beggar because of life's distresses, if at some time you are exhausted and you wish to be encouraged, you have the one hundred and first psalm. And since it is appropriate for us to give thanks to God through and in all circumstances, when you wish to commend Him, for this you must urge your own soul forward, and say Psalms 102 and 103."

      St. Athanasius the Great.

      "And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also." 1 John 4:21
    • Show all 1440 messages in this topic